Sunday, July 20, 2014

Editorial Update on Week 4 Predictions for "Rising Star"

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I was on vacation in South Texas, and I was reading about Rising Star.

I keep reading and see that Lisa Punch got saved by the West Coast.
-Yep. Nothing like the West-Coast saves.
Now, for the predictions, I had put my prediction towards Lisa Punch, but accepted that I was wrong, because Alice J. Lee was claimed the winner of that round. But it wasn't until days later that I learn that the West Coast had saved Lisa Punch from elimination. So, was I really right?
Well, it's kinda too late to say that I was 2 out of 3 predictions right and do whatever I was gonna do if I got that amount right, because I already gave you what I would do if I got 1 out 3 right: which was a story via vlog.

So, Whatsoever Critic, what have we learned today?
Well...
1. I would have to wait until a few days later to make sure that my predictions were right or wrong, because of the ever-present possibility of another West-Coast save.
2. After waiting a few days, hold my end of my proclamations that I had made for each possibility, so that it would seem fair both for me and my readers.

So, right now, I'm watching Rising Star. So, I'm gonna watch and see if any of my predictions are right or wrong.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Rising Star

Courtesy: Ken Warwick & Nicole Yaron/DCP Keshet

No comments:

Post a Comment