Monday, July 21, 2014

Editorial: "Rising Star" Week 5 Prediction Results Are In!

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Now I'm starting to get the gist of what's going on on Rising Star.

Now, the performers that didn't beat their opponents in their pair-up would be saved if they had the highest West Coast score (a.k.a. the West Coast save). In this week's case (7/20/14), of the three singers that weren't successful in beating their opponents' percentage scores, Sonnet Simmons had the highest West Coast score, resulting in her being saved and moving to the next round.
However, for my predictions, I was predicting who would advance to the next round on live TV. So, let's see how I did.

Adam James vs. Austin French

My prediction: Austin French
Who really won?: AUSTIN FRENCH

I felt pretty good about this one. I mean, granted, both Adam and Austin gave us great performances. However, I knew that Austin was the better pick, because of his confidence in his performance. I'm not saying that Adam wasn't good enough for this round, because he was. I just felt that Austin would have more to offer at the table.

April Lockhart vs. Sonnet Simmons

My prediction: Sonnet Simmons
Who really won?: APRIL LOCKHART(?)

I had to put a question mark at the end of this one. On the show, it was said that April Lockhart was able to beat Sonnet Simmons. However, the next day, we learn that Sonnet was saved by the West Coast- she had the highest West Coast score.
However, for this one, I'm just going to accept the fact that I was probably wrong on this prediction.

Macy Kate vs. Gabrielle Nicole

My prediction: Macy Kate
Who really won?: MACY KATE

This one was super easy. Gabrielle Nicole was definitely no match for Macy Kate, because Macy, by far, was awesome.
-Macy has the Youtube videos to prove it.
It was obvious that Macy Kate was going to win this round- hands down, no comparison.

So, to be fair, I'm going to accept that 2 out of 3 of my predictions were right. This means, that I will have to tell you another story via vlog, which is in the making as we speak, and should be ready before next Sunday.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Rising Star

Courtesy: Ken Warwick & Nicole Yaron/DCP Keshet

No comments:

Post a Comment