Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts as of 6/17/14

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

It's been a while... well, it's been since 3/18/14 that I made a Top 10 list on the most-viewed posts. So, I'm gonna give it to you today. Here is my Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts as of 6/17/14.

10. LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows review

A classic review makes the #10 spot. Not bad.

9. Penguins of Madagascar: "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge" review

My first review ever makes the #9 spot. What an accomplishment.

8. Penguins of Madagascar: "The Penguin Who Loved Me" review

I was wondering when this review would catch on...

7. Sofia the First: "The Floating Palace" review

About time this review got more attention. Hopefully this review helped people see the truth about this special.

6. LarryBoy and the Bad Apple review

Still in the same spot as last time.

5. LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego review

Still in the same spot as last time.

4. Barney's Imagination Island review

Thanks, guys! I knew this review was worth reading!

3. Veggietales: "The Toy That Saved Christmas" review

A Christmas special still in the Top 10 to this day?

2. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space review

Still holding second place to this day... Not bad.

1. Veggietales: "Rack, Shack, and Benny" review

Still holding the #1 spot on the Top 10 list... with over 700+ views!!!!

Well, that was my Top 10 list. I hoped you enjoyed it.

Whatsoever Critic:
Sources:
LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures
Penguins of Madagascar
Sofia the First
Veggietales
Barney and Friends

Courtesy: Big Idea Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, Disney, and HIT Entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment