Thursday, June 19, 2014

Top 10 Least-Viewed Posts As of 6/19/14

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

It's been a while since I did a "Least-Viewed Posts" Top 10 list. So this is my Top 10 Least-Viewed Posts As of 6/19/14.

10. Jonah: A Veggietales Movie Movie Review

(150 views)
To be honest, when doing this review, I debated about it over and over. One, it had some awkwardness that I hesitated on bringing up. Two, this was supposed to be a serious Biblical adaptation, which almost made me not do this review, because I wanted to take the story seriously. And three, this creation of Veggietales felt so overrated that I had promised, at first, to not review this sucker, but then changed my mind, so that I could get it off my chest.
Aside from that, I still remember this review as the one I did before I changed my name from Amateur Critic to Whatsoever Critic.

9. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse TV Show Review

(137 views)
I had to review this show, because this was one of Disney Junior's overrated shows. Just because this show is so popular on that channel, doesn't make it the staple of Disney Junior...

8. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "When You Grow Up"

(118 views)
This was one of my classic reviews. I had a lot of fun with this one.

7. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggietales Movie Movie Review

(115 views)
Now, to be honest, this was the first review that I had ever received a comment on. (Just a friendly reminder: Comment on whatever's on your mind- if I was too harsh or if I was onto something on certain points.)
Anyway, this movie seemed like an unexpected follow-up to its preceding film. But, to be fair, I liked this movie when I was a kid, and I'll continue to watch this movie and make fun of it.

6. Mario Party 7 Video Game Review

(113 views)
I think this was my first video game review (I don't remember).

5. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "The Wallet"

(109 views)
Another one of my classic reviews...

4. Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol Christmas Special Review

(58 views)
I'll admit that this special was so forgettable, because many people don't talk about it. So, apparently, I was brave enough to review this forgettable sucker. It was stupid; it was lame; and... it was a tear-jerker- a waste of time!

3. Lamb Chop In The Haunted Studio Special Review

(48 views)
This was another forgettable special. However, unlike Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, this special was far more decent.

2. A Series of Unfortunate Events Book Review


(43 views)
Just a book review. I understand...

1. Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book Review

(36 views)
Another book review makes the countdown? And this takes the number #1 spot in the countdown? Oh well.

So thanks for joining me in this Top 10 list! Stay tuned for more reviews and editorials!

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Jonah: A Veggietales Movie
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Lamb Chop's Play Along
The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggietales Movie
Mario Party 7
Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol
Lamb Chop In The Haunted Studio
A Series of Unfortunate Events
Diary of A Wimpy Kid

Courtesy: Big Idea Entertainment, Disney, Shari Lewis, Nintendo, Classic Media, Lemony Snicket/HarperCollins, and Jeff Kinney/Amulet Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment