Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2nd Clue For 2nd Mystery Review

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I forgot to add this at the end of my Playhouse Disney review. So I'm going to say it in this blog post.
Now, in my NightSchool: The Weirn Books book review, I announced that I was going to be doing another Mystery Review. The first clue was: ocean. Right now, I'm going to give you the second clue for the second Mystery Review. Here's your 2nd clue:

Dentist

That's all I'm spilling out for now. I'm not sure when I'll have this review done and brought to you. If I haven't finished it yet, I may provide more clues. If I'm close to finishing the review, I'll just stop at just two clues. Only time will tell when I'll give y'all the 2nd Mystery Review.

Whatsoever Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment