Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wait... FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3 Is Out Already?!

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

There's been a lot of talk already about Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Word is that the PC version of this game is already out, and a lot of people are playing it in their Youtube videos. As for me, I'm waiting for the iOS version to come out, because I play the Five Nights at Freddy's series on my iPad. This means I won't watch any Let's Play videos of this game, until I play this game myself, because I want to have that true "jumpscare" experience this time. With the first two games, I watched the Let's Play videos prior to playing them myself, because I didn't know what to expect in those games. So this time, I will brave through FNaF 3 by not watching any of the videos until after I play the game myself. 

And I can't wait to meet the scary animatronic from the teaser trailer!

So wish me luck when the iOS version of the game comes out!

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Courtesy: Scott Cawthon

No comments:

Post a Comment