Thursday, March 5, 2015

Patiently Waiting for "Five Nights at Freddy's 3" Mobile Version...

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

For those of you who don't know...
-...even though pretty much everyone knows about the release on March 2, 2015...
I posted a blog post a few days ago of me being surprised that Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is out.

Already my favorite Youtube gamer channels are playing the game, except for me. Why is that? Well, just so we're clear...
1. I promised myself not to look at any Let's Play videos of this game, until I play the game myself.
2. On March, 2, 2015, the PC version of this game was only released to the public; and the word is that it'll take a matter of days before the mobile versions are released.
Yeah, I play the first two Five Nights at Freddy's games on my iPad; and I intend to play the third game on the same platform, because I have way too old of a laptop computer to buy the PC version of the games.

So how do we know when the mobile versions of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 will be released? Well, according to what I've learned on gamer news sites on the Internet, they all seem to be pointing to a teaser that Scott Cawthon posted on scottgames.com.

The teaser is a creepy-looking version of Balloon Boy. And the word is that if you adjust your brightness and contrast settings on your computer, it'll reveal the number 10 on the left side of the pic. Some people are speculating that this may indicate that 10 means "March 10," seeing that a typical mobile app version of a Five Nights at Freddy's game is released days after the PC version.
-Now, to be fair, this is just a theory that some people have come up with; and I'm personally not going to believe such a theory, because that hasn't been confirmed.

So right now, we can only wait for the mobile version of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 to come out. It might be released during Spring Break, or sooner. Who knows?

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Courtesy: Scott Cawthon

No comments:

Post a Comment