Saturday, March 7, 2015

Update on FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 3

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I just found this out a few moments ago. The mobile version of Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has been released... for Android.

As for the iOS version, it's not here yet; and I'm... I don't know. I'm not disappointed, because I'm pretty sure that the creator of the series Scott Cawthon has been working his rear off to get us the game in the first place: first the PC version, and now the Android version. 
-This is just a thought: maybe he's saving the best for last by releasing the iOS version last. But I don't know; anyways that's not important.

Well, now that I'm on Spring Break from school, that would be a treat to get to finally play Five Nights at Freddy's 3 during the break when the iOS version finally comes out. And yes, I'm still holding to my promise of not watching any Let's Play videos of this game until I play the game for myself. Although, I was tempted way too many times during the last 48 hours, I still kept it together and disregarded the videos.
-Smike, WatchGirlsPlay, BlastphamousHD, Smosh Games... if any of you guys are watching this, please don't take this the wrong way, but I've made this promise to myself. But still... don't stop making videos. I will catch up on your videos soon! I love you guys a bunch!

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Courtesy: Scott Cawthon/Steam

No comments:

Post a Comment