Thursday, March 5, 2015

Predictions for Next LarryBoy Adventure in "Veggietales In The House"

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Ever since my review on that Veggietales In The House episode, "For The Honor of LarryBoy," I've been getting a lot of views.

So now you're probably wondering: Hey, Whatsoever Critic! What do you think Big Idea will do next for LarryBoy, now that the new costume design has been put to work; now that the show has somewhat established a villain that's planned to be a regular on the show; and now that there's a different formula in the LarryBoy adventures? To be honest, I don't know where the show is going to go from there. However, who's to say that I can't make my predictions on it. So let's jump in.

The scenario?

The bad guy may steal something of power, or invent something that would give him power to potentially take over the veggie town.

Motato

Telling by how new this show still is on Netflix, I don't think the show is done with the villain Motato. Why? Well, we barely got to know him in "For The Honor of LarryBoy." And remember when I talked about his throne chair on standby in my previous "Top 10 Overlooked Things" list? I have to agree that we're not done with him yet. Otherwise, Big Idea would be making a big mistake if Motato isn't seen anymore in the future- that would mean that Motato was a total waste of animation.

Who will be the bad guy's victim?
I can give you the likely candidates:
Petunia Rhubarb-

She still seems to have a heart for Larry, and Larry vice versa. She would make a great damsel in distress for LarryBoy to rescue.
Junior Asparagus- 

We've seen Junior in need of saving before; so why would this be any different?
Archibald Asparagus-

Now that he's apparently mayor on this show, I can't see why not bad guys wouldn't see him as an easy target.
-And NO, I strongly disagree that Ichabeezer will be the victim again.

He blew that distinction when he was kidnapped in "For The Honor of LarryBoy." I mean, just because he's been said to be the most wealthy of all the veggies that live in that town, doesn't make him victim-worthy.

If you saw "For The Honor of LarryBoy," you can definitely tell that Ichabeezer isn't worth saving, because he yells at people, cares less if he's in mortal danger or if villains threaten his life (and nose hairs- Really, Motato?!), and doesn't show legitimate gratefulness

(the "thank you" at the end of the episode doesn't count).

Will there be a musical number?
To me, that's most likely. If you watched all the episodes of Veggietales In The House so far, each story (two per episode) gets one song at the very least. 
Case in point: in "For The Honor of LarryBoy," we get a song sung by Archibald and Bob called "Calling LarryBoy."

Not much to say about that song except "Up your game, Big Idea." 
Now, I would like to propose something: What if the villain gets a song in the next LarryBoy adventure? Why not blow us away this time? (Or at least try to?)

Will they give us something really good this time?
"For the Honor of LarryBoy" wasn't too bad, but there's still room for improvement.

Here's what I propose: What if this episode was a half-hour special? I mean, the Penguins of Madagascar show did that every time they featured Dr. Blowhole.

Couldn't that be more epic than a 15-minute run-time? I'm just saying: it would be more awesome. Then I would be blown out of my seat with excitement, because it'll be that great.

But hey, whatever Big Idea comes up next for this cucumber superhero, we're all going to see for ourselves someday. So, those were my predictions for the next LarryBoy adventure in Veggietales In The House, because I have a feeling that LarryBoy's adventures aren't over yet.
-Otherwise, the new costume design would've been for nothing, right?

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Veggietales In The House
Penguins of Madagascar

Courtesy: Big Idea/DreamWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment