Monday, August 18, 2014

Rising Star Semi-Finals- How Was It?

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Not much too say about this past Sunday (8/18/14) on Rising Star... especially when I just started school today, and have to be prepared for anything that my professors throw at me that are deemed "assignments." So, I'm going to start with the cons before going to the pros of last night.

Cons

1. Maneepat Molloy was really great on this show. It was sad to see her go. I was hoping that the West Coast would save her again.

2. Joshua Peavy was also another that I didn't want to see go.

Audrey Kate... well, good job on the West Coast save, but... I don't know. What's done is done. America has already spoken. People want to see more of you.

Pros
1. Last night felt bigger and better. The atmosphere, the music, the song choices (-pause- Kinda, sort of...)... But it was still awesome!!!
2. The music experts Brad, Kesha, and Ludacris were entertaining, especially with the wig segment.

Anyways, overall, the episode was great. However, the season finale is next week... which leads to one remaining question... WHAT AM I GOING TO WATCH SUNDAY NIGHTS WHEN RISING STAR IS OVER?! Well, in answer to that question, I think I might come across another TV obsession. Or, maybe I'll just stick to Youtube for a while longer until next season...
-BTW, will there be a second season of Rising Star?

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Rising Star

Courtesy: ABC/Keshet DCP

No comments:

Post a Comment