Friday, August 8, 2014

ABC's "The Quest"- Ep. 2... Was it better than the premiere episode?

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Last night (8/7/14), I saw episode 2 of ABC's The Quest.

But now comes the big question... Was it better than the premiere episode?

Well, yes and no.

I say yes, because we get more plot within the reality-TV-competition realm. (I won't spoil the plot from this episode. Sorry.) Now they're giving more juicier material- the action, the competition, the writing, and the setup. Now this show is getting interesting, right?

Well, I also say no, because... THEY STILL DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO GET "BANISHED'! I mean, where do they go? The person that gets eliminated only goes through some invisible portal, and they turn into smoke. However, they do add something- the part where they show you images of who got eliminated, so that the remaining players can see this, and this somehow motivates the players to work harder and do better... BUT STILL!!!! Show, don't tell!

Either way, I'm still going to tune in next week to see what happens next on The Quest.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: The Quest (ABC)

Courtesy: ABC- Court Five; Green Harbor Productions; and Profiles Television Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment