Saturday, August 23, 2014

ABC's "The Quest" Ep. 4- How Was It?

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

To be totally honest with you guys, I almost didn't get to see last Thursday's (8/21/14) episode of The Quest. I was super busy that day, but I prevailed.

Well, as far as the episode goes, remember on the last blog on this show that I heard someone say during the end credits last week... what was it? Oh right! The woman that was saying "Bye, bye, Bonnie." Well, that was the show's way of saying, Hey! Watch the next episode to see if Bonnie loses the next round or not, because... well, we want ratings. So, we tune in and... (SPOILER ALERT) Bonnie is still in the competition. 
-Okay, Bonnie-fans. You can breathe.
-Besides, that's only one spoiler alert I'm giving you for this entry.

Well, I'm not going to be too harsh on this show just yet, because one, they're still building up plot; two, they got great cliffhangers that will keep viewers coming back for more; and three, the writing is outstanding. So, give it a few more episodes before anybody goes nitpicking.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: The Quest (ABC)

Courtesy: ABC/Court Five/Green Harbor Productions/Profiles Television Productions

No comments:

Post a Comment