Saturday, January 3, 2015

Video Takedown Alert

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

For those of you that haven't heard or seen yet, I've posted an important message on my Facebook page. For those who haven't, this is my message:

Just a head's up, folks. I had to delete "The Bunny Song" Review video, due to copyright policies from Youtube. So, to make up for it, CHARACTER ANALYSIS #8 will be on the Veggietales character Mr. Nezzer (who recently got kicked off of Veggietales, due to DreamWorks' policies). Expect a teaser trailer for this Character Analysis coming soon to my Youtube Channel.

Sorry for the video deletion, guys. But it had to be done. However, this is a good thing, because I'm still doing Character Analysis blogs.

Again, teaser trailer coming soon!!!

Whatsoever Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment