Saturday, January 10, 2015

CHARACTER ANALYSIS #10- Dr. Blowhole from "Penguins of Madagascar" TV Show

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I'm very honored to do a Character Analysis on today's character. I had gone on and on about this character in this blog, and was appalled that he wasn't in the 2014 movie Penguins of Madagascar. If you haven't guessed it yet, I'm talking about Dr. Blowhole.

Seeing that I've reviewed all three of his appearances in the Penguins of Madagascar TV Show, then you probably already know what this character is about. So, I'm just going to give you a run-through.

Dr. Blowhole is one of the antagonists on the show.

Ever since his first full appearance on the special "Dr. Blowhole's Revenge," everyone that watched this show knew who he was.

He was charming, in a villainous way.

He was diabolical, in a way more worthy than most villains that I've heard of.
-This is the only villain that I'm semi-obsessed with.
Plus, he's voiced by Neil Patrick Harris. This is a really good advantage, because Harris has played villains before, and... HE CAN SING!!!!

-How is it that this villain isn't a heart-throb? No offense, Loki...

Aside from his personality, Dr. Blowhole has done so many diabolical things... which are pretty cool in villain standards.

He invents things; he plans attacks;

and he's loving every minute of it.
-Did I mention that he can sing?

Nothing too bad about this character, except that he can be awkward sometimes. He has a habit for mugging the camera no matter what scene he's in.







He may start with one diabolical plan at first, but then jump to another one as soon as something else is tossed his way.
-And no, he is NOT bipolar!!!

Anyway, Dr. Blowhole is, by far, the coolest villain that I know and appreciate. Nothing would ever change that. Just like LarryBoy is my favorite superhero of all time, Dr. Blowhole is my favorite supervillain of all time.

As I've said before, it was sad to see that he's not the villain in the 2014 Penguins of Madagascar movie. The villain that they threw out to us is a...
-....Well, expect a review from me on that movie, and you will know how I feel about it.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: Penguins of Madagascar (TV Show)

Courtesy: DreamWorks Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment