Tuesday, November 25, 2014

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S 2 Glitch Confirmed! (A.K.A.- I'm Not SeeingThings!)

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

In my previous blog post on Five Nights at Freddy's 2, I mentioned seeing what looked like a glitch at the end of the game, when you got caught by one of the animatronics. I wasn't sure if anyone else got that same glitch or not. So, I went digging on the Internet and came across a Youtube video that somewhat backed up my claim.
The video showed the normal gameplay, and then it got to the glitch. The glitch had the same red rolling bars as mine did, and it made the same "Uh... uh..." sounds as mine did, and the animation was the same retro-looking animation as mine; but the only difference was that there was a square containing six kids and Freddy Fazbear himself walking to each of them, while there was a caption below the screen saying "Take cake to the children."
Of course, my glitch was a different picture, with Freddy Fazbear surrounded by colorful curved objects that, I guess, is supposed to resemble the other characters. But there were the same animation, the same sounds, and the same red rolling bars. So, I was right in some way.

And just recently (yesterday 11/24/14), I was playing Five Nights at Freddy's 2 again, and my game had a glitch again with the same type of animation and the same "Uh... uh..." sound, but it showed a different picture, which (Thank God) I had the sense to get pictures of this time!

This time, it showed Freddy Fazbear in the middle, holding what looks like a cupcake. Above him was what looks like a kid (or baby).

The kid looks like he's crying, because of the tears running down his face.

Behind him, a purple car drives up.

Suddenly, the Jack-in-the-Box makes a jumpscare; and then the game abruptly cuts to its main menu.
-Sorry for the glare in these photos, but I felt that it was my civic duty to shed light on something that needed to be addressed.

With that said, I may have some theories on what the glitches can mean:
Theory 1:
Scott Cawthon promised us that the sequel would be scarier than its original game. Well... HE MADE GOOD ON THAT PROMISE!!!
Theory 2:
Remember "The Bite of '87" story that was first mentioned in the first Five Nights at Freddy's game? The recent glitch I had showed a kid crying and standing not far from a vehicle.
-Maybe the kid was trying to escape?
Maybe this was some kind of reminder of the Bite of '87- like a twisted flashback.

Well, those are my theories. In fact, no one really knows whether this was Cawthon's intention or not. If you haven't seen the Youtube video that I mentioned earlier, check it out on Youtube.
I was worried, because I thought I was the only one seeing this glitch.

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Five Nights at Freddy's 2
"Five Nights at Freddy's 2 GLITCH!!!?" video

Courtesy: Scott Cawthon; All Shafts Fall (Youtube Channel)

No comments:

Post a Comment