Sunday, November 9, 2014

CHARACTER ANALYSIS #3- The Alchemist from "LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego"

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

If you've seen the video already, I had to not say anything, because people were in my friggin' room watching that crappy movie Identity Thief.
-BTW, absolutely NO review on that movie... It's that crappy.

Anyway, I'm here today to give you my third Character Analysis. I dare you to watch the video before reading further on into this blog post.

(pause)

Ready?

It's the Momma's boy himself... the Alchemist from LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego.

To me, this villain is a joke. Why is he a joke? And why do I keep calling him a Momma's boy to this day? Keep reading to find out! This is my Character Analysis on... the Alchemist.
-Just so you know... just like the first two Character Analysis segments, this one is brief.

In the LarryBoy universe, the Alchemist made his appearance in LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego (a.k.a. Episode 2 of the Cartoon Adventure series). At first, at the beginning of the video, you'd think that this villain was bad-ass and promising when he sabotaged the cotton candy machine and wrecked havoc at a town carnival.

-When I first saw this video, I was like: "Wow! Who is this? Look at how cool he looks!"
CHUCK IT! The Alchemist is always assisted by none other than his own mom, who...

1. Enables his villainous sprees
2. Helps him annoy the heck out of LarryBoy
3. Usually speaks for him whenever describing an evil plot

Diagnosis: No guts, no glory.

The only remedy that's in store for this villain... if Big Idea considered... is that if it was just him causing trouble in LarryBoy's world... MINUS HIS MOM... then maybe he would've been a stronger villain. Plus, like Greta von Gruesome, there's not much of a background history for the Alchemist...
-That picture of him as a baby during that powerpoint scene DOES NOT COUNT!
...other than he's evil; he's a Momma's boy... What more can you say about this guy?

I'm mean, seriously, Alchemist! Up your game!

Whatsoever Critic
Source: LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego

Courtesy: Big Idea

No comments:

Post a Comment