Thursday, November 14, 2013

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts As Of 11/14/13

Hi, I'm the Amateur Critic. I review just about anything.

Seeing that I'm close to finals at school, I'd thought I take the time to create another countdown just for the heck of it. So, without further ado, this is the Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts as of 11/14/13.

10. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "Lucky Dog"

It's sad to see how a review that was placed #4 in the last countdown dropped to the #10 spot on this countdown.
As you may recall, I praised this episode of Lamb Chop for bringing out the cuteness and naïve character of Hush Puppy. He was an adorable little dog the entire show.

Sure, he may not be as popular as his sister Lamb Chop, but to me, he seems so likeable.

9. Introductory Post
Wow, people still like my introductory post. Am I getting more audience members? If so, then awesome!

8. Editorial: What Parts of 3-2-1 Penguins That Make Me Tick

Thank God this editorial went from #3 to #8 on the countdown. In this editorial, I criticized the show for watered down creativity and their ripping off of some many movies and shows. Besides, I favor Veggietales more than this abomination.

7. The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole

Despite dropping from #5 to #7 on the countdown, this TV movie was still fun to review.
In fact, I had this crazy idea for this movie. As you may recall, I ended up doing a countdown for this movie on the Top 10 Weirdest Scenes in that movie.

(Trust me, the scene that places #1 in the countdown may surprise you.)

Anyway, this movie was fun to review and fun to watch, because you can't help but laugh at it or be nostalgic about it.

6. LarryBoy in the Good, the Bad, and the Eggly

This review was posted on October 26, 2013, and already it's placed #6 on the Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts as of 11/14/13.
I wasn't too happy in this review, because this movie had no dignity in showing how great LarryBoy is. In fact, I even criticized this movie for not seeming like a legit LarryBoy story.

It wasn't good; it wasn't bad; it was "eggly" in itself.
But hey, at least many people are seeing this review and enjoying it. So, I'll give them that.

5. LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego

This review was posted on October 17, 2013, and is still getting some popularity on this blog.
Just a recap, guys: the Alchemist is a momma's boy;

...Mother Pearl is his friggin' enabler;

...some of the townspeople are the better problem-solvers than the hero;

...and everybody in that movie is a jackass except for the butler that virtually does nothing but go out a couple of times...

...and sits in his computer chair "helping" the hero.

That was my critique on the movie; actually, the recap of the review was only the nice version.
Well, if you liked this review, good for you.

4. LarryBoy and the Yodelnapper

Posted on October 24, 2013, this review introduced a string of yodeler and superhero clichés that just happened to make it into that movie. Plus, it was so hard to take the moral of this movie seriously, because it's drowned out by the yodeler enthusiasm that it has.

However, I would give the movie credit for at least getting Archie to get his rear out of that darn computer chair...

...and actually helping the hero by passing him off as a yodeler for the yodelnapper to... yodelnap.

But why are people liking this review? Could it be the fact that I introduced the "Awkward Face" moment to you guys?


3. LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows

This was, by far, the start of mediocre material in LarryBoy history. I don't know; the plot was fast-paced; the villain was just bat-shit insane; and I felt like they made up the story as they went (refer to the Mad Libs theory in my review).

But for what it's worth, I enjoyed writing that review. And plus, I was surprised to see this review move up from #8 to #3 on the countdown.

2. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space

As you can imagine, this review kept the #2 spot on the countdown.
Despite keeping the #2 spot, it's still growing in popularity. But still, I'm not sure why its editorial on What Makes The Fib from Outer Space So Forgettable? isn't getting much views on this blog.

In fact, the Fib from Outer Space himself was ranked #6 in Top 10 Most-Underrated Villains. He's that forgettable!
Anyway, this movie was a LarryBoy, and I've appreciated it, since I'm a die-hard LarryBoy fan.

1. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "The Guys"

So, tell me. Why is it that this review has the most views 2 times in a row whenever I do a Top 10 of all-time countdown? Is it because y'all took heed of the lesson that it shares? It must be.
To be frank, I gave that episode of Lamb Chop credit for setting an example on how to make the right friends.

I mean, who doesn't want to see Charlie Horse learn right from wrong in choosing his friends?
Anyway, this review still holds the #1 spot on the countdown... 2 times in a row.

And thanks for joining me in my countdown. Stay tuned for more reviews and editorials.

Amateur Critic
Sources:
Lamb Chop's Play Along
3-2-1 Penguins
Penguins of Madagascar
LarryBoy the Cartoon Adventures
Veggietales

All rights go to Shari Lewis, Big Idea Entertainment, and DreamWorks Animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment