Friday, November 15, 2013

Top 10 Least-Viewed Posts As Of 11/15/13

Hi, I'm the Amateur Critic. I review just about anything.

I was looking through the stats of each post that's been made on this blog, and I was surprised to see that almost half of the blog posts are not looked upon like the other ones. In fact, I was shocked by how very few people are looking at the most important posts that I put in this blog.
So today, I'm going to shed some light on these nearly forgotten posts... in my Top 10 Least-Viewed Posts as of 11/15/13.

10. Dr. Blowhole's Revenge TV Special Review

This was my first review ever, in case you're wondering or have forgotten.
I had mixed emotions on this Penguins of Madagascar special. It was good in a way, but it had its flaws. There were only minor plot holes in the special, but you get the idea on what the special is about.

Plus, this was a personal fav, the special. This was the first-ever appearance of Dr. Blowhole (whom I'm a fan of).

Well, I guess I feel that this special seems underrated, because I don't hear many people talk about it. However, it's worth mentioning some time. If you haven't seen the review, check it out and decide for yourself.

9. Top 10 Most Underrated Villains
This was my list of what villains aren't as talked about as the villains from blockbuster movies and/or fan-fiction. From LarryBoy baddies to Don Bluth villains, this countdown will have you wonder about these proprietors of badness. These villains range from going mad with power to domestic violence... but that's all I'm saying about it. This means that you'll have to see the Top 10 countdown in my blog to see who made the list and who is ranked #1.

8. Editorial: Should We Be Concerned About The Pebble and the Penguin?
I believe I came across an important issue in this editorial. I felt like The Pebble and the Penguin was trying to show me something that nobody really talks about or has a problem talking about.

I wasn't sure if this was intentional to Don Bluth or not, but that movie showed a perfect example of domestic violence. Well, let's face it: there's still domestic violence in this... just minus the musical number...

...the rushed choreography...

...and every reference to laughing that the abuser can possibly think up.

It's not a fairy tale; it's for real.
I was hoping people would read this post, but in the end, opinion's opinion. Everyone has one.

7. Top 10 Weirdest Scenes in The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole
God, I laughed my rear off putting this countdown together.

I found so many scenes in that movie that qualified to be on this countdown. So, I hope you refer back to this special countdown, and prepare to be amused.

6. Editorial: Why Is Bambi So Important?
This was my first editorial ever in this blog.

I was debating on what my first editorial should be on, and all of a sudden, Bambi slipped into my mind: that Disney classic that raised awareness on protecting the environment.
This editorial may seem mediocre, but at least know that this was my very first editorial on Amateur Critic.

5. Editorial: What Makes The Fib from Outer Space Forgettable?
Geez! How many editorials are in this countdown? Are editorials not so popular in this blog?

Anyway, I was explaining in this editorial how the Fib from Outer Space from the LarryBoy franchise isn't getting as much special attention as the other villains, although he's the first villain ever to be tossed in LarryBoy's path. I mean, doesn't that make him likeable as a villain?

Well, even though the movie that he was in made him underdeveloped and underrated, I think he's work checking out, especially in my editorial.

4. Editorial: Is The Rumor Weed Getting Stronger?
Okay, to be honest, the remaining posts in this countdown will be editorials, except for one review.

Anyway, this editorial touched down on an important issue: spreading rumors although we're no longer in the 90s. I mean, imagine: we have social media, the tabloids, etc. And imagine how people feel when their reputations are ruined all because of a silly rumor.

Anyway, I hope you check out this editorial and decide for yourself.

3. Editorials: Why Do Villains Wear Capes? and Why Do Villains NOT Wear Capes?
I had to put these two editorials together, because they obviously go together. The Wear-Capes editorial came first, begging the question about what the significance is with villain wearing capes.

Then, the editorial was followed by a follow-up editorial, asking why some villains decided to ditch the capes.

They're very interesting to read.

2. LarryBoy and the Bad Apple Movie Review

This was a recent review that I did, and I was surprised to see that it's not getting as much views as it should.
This was one of my favorite movies, and I was honored to review this movie.

I praised it for being the comeback movie for LarryBoy, because believe me- the Cartoon Adventures wasn't really successful.
I hope I could enlighten you in this review.

1. Editorial: Is Barney A Good Teacher?

Behold: the first editorial to take the #1 spot in a countdown on this blog.
I, myself, forgot that I did an editorial on Barney the Dinosaur. I don't know. I guess my joy die-hardness of LarryBoy and other things to make editorials on just got in the way of reading this editorial.

Anyway, this editorial shows the pros and cons of Barney as a role model for kids. Believe me; I had so much to say about him.

Well, thanks for joining me in this countdown. Stay tuned for more Amateur Critic!

Amateur Critic
Sources:
Penguins of Madagascar
The Pebble and the Penguin
Bambi
LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space
LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed
Rock-A-Doodle
The Dark Knight
LarryBoy and the Bad Apple
Barney and Friends

All rights go to DreamWorks Animation, Don Bluth, Disney, Big Idea Entertainment, Warner Bros., and whoever owns Barney the Dinosaur (forgot who).

No comments:

Post a Comment