Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Week of 11/9-11/16/13

Hi, I'm the Amateur Critic. I review just about anything.

Again, I find myself bored. I know I did a countdown yesterday, but I'm gonna do another one, but this time making it short and sweet. I promise you, after this countdown, I'll return to my reviews and editorials.

10. LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows Movie Review


9. Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts In The Week of 10/26-11/2/13

8. LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed Movie Review


7. Top 10 Most Underrated Villains

6. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space Movie Review


5. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "Lamb Chop Practices For A Talent Show"


4. LarryBoy and the Yodelnapper Movie Review


3. Top 5 Most-Viewed LarryBoy Reviews


2. LarryBoy: Leggo My Ego Movie Review


1. LarryBoy in the Good, the Bad, and the Eggly Movie Review


Now, why would a movie so awkward place #1 on this countdown?

Maybe because I criticized this movie for not being a legit LarryBoy story...

As I said before, the characters are either morons and/or psychotic; the story was fast-paced- I mean, tell a story!

And speaking of story, the plot was ridiculous. And plus, what's with all the bickering back and forth.

I mean, I understand that the movie is trying to teach kids about teamwork and tolerance towards one another, but this was insane! Why show little kids two people arguing back and forth? It's bad enough that some kids actually see yelling and screaming in real life. It just doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, that was my list for the week of 11/9-11/16/13. Stay tuned for more Amateur Critic!

Amateur Critic
Sources:
LarryBoy: The Cartoon Adventures
Veggietales
Lamb Chop's Play Along

All rights go to Big Idea Entertainment and Shari Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment