Monday, September 8, 2014

Top 5 Reviews That I Would Like To Rethink

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I was looking through all of my posts and found that I have written more than 30 reviews (excluding video game reviews and book reviews). Am I happy with them? Or have I changed my opinion some?
I feel that in my reviews, I want to have enough to say, as far as how great or sucky a movie/show was. So, since this is my blog... and no other critic has done this before... I'm thinking of re-reviewing some of these Top 5 that I'm going to give to you today. Why? Because...
1. No other critic has done this before.
2. That would a great opportunity to finalize my opinions.
3. I feel that I'm older and wiser than before.

So, welcome to the Top 5 Reviews that I might re-review. So let's get started!

5. The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole

For those of you that have followed my blog series, this review was my second review ever. But with that said, I didn't tackle it enough. For the most part, it was too wordy. Maybe if I went straight to the point on things, then it would've been a stronger review.

4. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space

For this review, I felt like I had two problems: the visuals and the jokes. I need more relevant pics from this movie to illustrate some of my biggest opinions on this movie. Plus, I have to satirize some of the content more, if I want to playful make fun of a video that I like.

3. Dr. Blowhole's Revenge

My first review ever... it was a hit, but then again, a miss. I guess it was too wordy on the first try. Plus, I need to have audiences come back for more with priceless humor and satire.

2. The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A Veggietales Movie

Now, this was the first review in Whatsoever Critic history that I had ever gotten a complaint about, saying that I was too harsh on the movie. Plus, I felt like I didn't put enough effort into the review. So, to right my wrongs, I will look at this movie again.

1. LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed

This review is, by far, one of the most forgettable reviews that I have done for LarryBoy.
-I know, shame on me. Sorry.
But not to worry! I'll make sure that this mistake never happens again, by re-reviewing this movie first... as soon as I'm done with The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole. Why? It's been 3 years since the Nickelodeon premiere of The Return of the Revenge of Dr. Blowhole.

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Penguins of Madagascar
Veggietales

Courtesy: DreamWorks Animation and Big Idea Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment