Monday, September 8, 2014

"The Quest"- Catching Up on Four Episodes

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Ever since school started for me this past August, there was a lot of homework involved. That meant that I had to wait until this past Thursday to catch up on The Quest.

-Thank God for ABC.com for catching me up to speed on the show.
Now, the show only has two episodes left until season one is over. So, how am I with what happened so far on the show? Well...

Pros:
1. Christian was finally booted off the competition at some point. (I didn't think he was one of the best players, anyways.)
2. The woman (I don't know her name) that was secretly praying for Bonnie to leave the competition... gets booted off herself.
3. There's more suspense and action. (There's also a dragon involved. SPOILERS, if you haven't seen the show yet!)

Cons:
1. Bonnie, one of my favorite players on the show, is eliminated in last week's episode!!! WTF! That wasn't right! The show should've kept her longer! That was so unfair!
2. There's only two episodes left for season one of this show... which means after this show is over, I won't have anything to watch on Thursdays (or would I, IDK).

So that was my consensus of four episodes combined into one for this week. I know this was brief, but you can't blame school.

Whatsoever Critic
Source: The Quest

Courtesy: ABC; Court Five; Green Harbor Productions; Profiles Television Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment