Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Why Should Dr. Blowhole Make A Comeback? (Editorial Update)

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

This is my first update on an editorial in this blog.

I recently posted an editorial on why Dr. Blowhole should make a comeback in the Penguins of Madagascar series. I also mentioned that the Penguins of Madagascar movie was said to be released in March 2015. However, thanks to Google and Wikipedia, there's been a change on the release date.
Online news sites like Variety.com, Deadline.com, and The Wrap suggest that the movie switched dates with another movie called Home. Even Wikipedia is proclaiming this as true.
So I should so happy, right? But first, ask me this one question: What was my reaction to this?

IDK. It's not that I dreaded this new release date. It's just that I found myself crossing my fingers some more and getting more nervous. I know I shouldn't get my hopes up if Dr. Blowhole isn't the villain of this movie... but as a die-hard Dr. Blowhole fan- it's a friggin' challenge!!!

Speaking of villains, DreamWorks still hasn't revealed who the villain would be. Hell! They haven't even given us a teaser trailer for this movie yet.
-So the movie industry would give us a teaser trailer of the 2015 Disney movie Cinderella, but NOT one for this movie? What, are they afraid that no one would see this movie?

So the new release date, according to sources from the Internet, declare that the Penguins of Madagascar movie will be released on November 26, 2014, around Thanksgiving time.
-Fair enough for the kids, because most kids are out from school around that time.
-This seems like a birthday present for me, because I'm hoping to see the movie already, even though I'm still nervous about the movie's quality.

To be honest, I don't care what people say. I still want Dr. Blowhole to make a comeback in the series.

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Variety.com
Deadline.com
The Wrap
Wikipedia
movieinsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment