Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Why Dr. Blowhole Should Make A Comeback? (Editorial Update #2)

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

OMG, Whatsoever Critic! How long will I prolong this editorial about Dr. Blowhole?- You may be asking...

I've been doing some research on the Internet to see if there was a teaser trailer for this movie. They have NOT released anything to us yet.

So, here's what I will do:
-If Dr. Blowhole is the villain of the movie, I will upload a video of me watching the trailer on my computer and having a fantastic reaction and response to go with it.
-If Dr. Blowhole is NOT the villain of the movie, I will upload a video of me holding a small funeral for him. Why? Because dammit! That movie would be considered the final nail in the coffin for what was once a villain that I had ever paid any attention to! (Just refer to my "Evolution of Dr. Blowhole" blog post, to see why this would be the final nail in the coffin.)

So, with that said, I will keep you posted if anything changes, or if I hear more about the upcoming Penguins of Madagascar movie.

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
MovieInsider.com

No comments:

Post a Comment