Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts As of January 22, 2014

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I'm busy with my next review, as well as more vlogs in the making. However, I felt like updating y'all with the Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts as of today, Jan. 22, 2014. I'll just give you a listen here for you to read, and then I'll return to my work.

10. LarryBoy and the Yodelnapper Movie Review


9. "The Penguin Who Loved Me" Penguins of Madagascar TV Special Review


8. LarryBoy in Leggo My Ego Movie Review


7. LarryBoy in the Good, the Bad, and the Eggly Movie Review


6. LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed Movie Review



5. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "Lamb Chop Practices for the Talent Show" TV Show Review



4. LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows Movie Review


3. Veggietales: "Rack, Shack, and Benny" Video Review


2. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "The Guys" TV Show Review


1. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space Movie Review



Well, that was my top 10 list. Hoped you enjoyed it.

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
LarryBoy the Cartoon Adventures
Penguins of Madagascar
Veggietales
Lamb Chop's Play Along

All rights go to Big Idea Entertainment, DreamWorks Animation, and Shari Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment