Thursday, January 9, 2014

Amateur Critic Will Now Be "Whatsoever Critic"

Hi, I'm the Amateur Critic. 
As the post's title has just announced, yes. I will be changing my critic persona. Why? 'Cuz I wanted to have some originality.
So, as the title suggests, I will be changing my name to Whatsoever Critic. It'll be the same blog posts and reviews and editorial, but with a new name. 
Plus, I will go even farther than that. In fact, I'm also planning on going joining the Youtube world. So, if you really like this blog, then come and support me. When I enter the Youtube world, I'll keep you posted.
Also, you'll notice that the first 40-something blog posts will have the old name "Amateur Critic," and that's okay, because it's still me! The 40-something posts will still be on my blog, so no worries! As for the website address, it'll be the same address as always, ama-critic32.blogspot.com, so no worries on that too.
The name change will take affect either today or tomorrow... Well, hopefully tonight... If my twin sister isn't hogging up my laptop computer anymore. I'm still waiting...
Anyway...

I'm now the Whatsoever Critic. And I hope to start reviewing more things. Why? Because I review just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment