Friday, September 25, 2015

Another LarryBoy Review?


Well, today Netflix has released new episodes of Veggietales In The House (11 episodes, to be exact). Plus, it's been confirmed that we are, in fact, in the second season of the series.
So I was looking through the episodes to see about LarryBoy, and sure enough, he's back, as anticipated. However, I have a bit of bad news: the show still has Junior Asparagus's so-called superhero persona Junior Jetpack.

And I'm sad to report that both LarryBoy and Junior star in another episode of Veggietales In The House.
So, I will review this episode in question... pretty soon, because if you read my blog posts, then you would know my views on that annoying Junior Asparagus trying to be superhero material...
-Just refer to The League of Incredible Vegetables and the Veggietales In The House episode "Junior Jetpack," and you'll know.

Whatsoever Critic

Source: Veggietales In The House

Courtesy: Netflix; Big Idea/DreamWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment