Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top 10 Most-Viewed Posts As of 3/18/14

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

I'll admit that it's been a while since I last wrote on this blog. Yeah, I had Mid-term exams and Spring Break. Anyway, I'm back, and yes... it's that time again! Another countdown!!!!

Now, before I go any further, I rethought what I wrote on my "Coming Soon in 2014..." post. I was thinking about editing some of it. So after this blog post, I'll give you all a new list of what I plan on working on for 2014. But until then, here's my top 10 most-viewed posts as of 3/18/14.

10. Sofia the First: The Floating Palace Movie Review

Sofia the First is in the top 10 most-viewed post list?!!! WTF is going on here?!!!

9. LarryBoy in the Good, the Bad, and the Eggly Movie Review


8. LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed Movie Review


7. Lamb Chop's Play Along: "The Guys" TV Show Episode Review

Remember when this post was number one in the countdown?

6. LarryBoy and the Bad Apple Movie Review

Wow! About time this review saw the light of day in a countdown!

5. LarryBoy in Leggo My Ego Movie Review


4. Veggietales: "The Toy That Saved Christmas" Video Review

Wow. A Christmas review makes the countdown? Awesome!

3. LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows Movie Review


2. LarryBoy and the Fib from Outer Space Movie Review

I guess this movie review retired to the number 2 spot in a countdown. I mean, seriously, this one was number 1 for so long.

1. Veggietales: "Rack, Shack, and Benny" Video Review


I knew this review would catch on! I mean, I was at this video for real; and trust me, this was insane!

Well, folks, that was my little countdown! Stay tuned for my updated "Coming Soon in 2014" post!

Whatsoever Critic
Sources:
Sofia the First: The Floating Palace
LarryBoy The Cartoon Adventures
Lamb Chop's Play Along
Veggietales

All rights go to Disney, Big Idea Entertainment, and Shari Lewis.

No comments:

Post a Comment