Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Wait for "Five Nights at Freddy's 4" (iOS version) Has Already Begun!

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything,
but right now, I find myself in a predicament again.

Ever since Five Nights at Freddy's 4 has been released on PC, it hasn't shown up on Android or iOS yet. And seeing that I don't want to get the PC versions yet until I get a new computer, I have to wait for the iOS version to come out, that way I can play it on my tablet.

Now this time, I won't do a video on me waiting for FNaF 4 (iOS version), but I might try to update y'all on the waiting process either by this blog or on my Twitter: @vygonza1

So far, Markiplier has played this game, other Youtubers have played it, WatchGirlsPlay have played it already... and I'm pissed that I, myself, can't play it yet! And I can't spoil it by watching Let's Plays at this time, because that would ruin the experience for me when I finally play.
-So no spoilers. All spoilers will be deleted from the comments section.

However, seeing that it took almost two weeks for FNaF 3 to come out on iOS after the PC version, will it take lesser time this time with FNaF 4, or take longer than last time? Only time will tell.

Whatsoever Critic

No comments:

Post a Comment