Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Editorial: Are There Any LarryBoy Episodes NOT Worth Reviewing?

Hi, I'm the Whatsoever Critic. I review just about anything.

Sorry for being absent for a while.
-Scheduling, as well as working on videos on my Youtube channel (as you can tell since I put some more videos from my channel onto this blog).

Anyway, I've been debating on something, regarding LarryBoy. And that leads to the question posted in the title: are there any episodes NOT worth reviewing?

Well, ever since Veggietales In The House had spewed out alleged LarryBoy episodes in its series, I was eager to watch them all. And I did earlier this summer. At least three new episodes that were LarryBoy-related (or somewhat) were what I came across; and of the three, only one of them seemed like a legit LarryBoy episode. And since I'm into LarryBoy episodes that don't leave out LarryBoy for too long, I've decided to take that one into consideration, instead of the other two.
Now the "legit" LarryBoy episode I'm talking about is the episode called "Junior Jetpack," where Junior Asparagus once again decides to be a superhero.

-And by once again, I mean this wouldn't be the first time Junior gets to be a superhero in a LarryBoy story.

(Refer to The League of Incredible Vegetables)
But don't that get you down, because the episode manages to do us a solid and downgrade Junior, while keeping its focus on LarryBoy.

-As if Big Idea was trying to say: Uh, we still want to make up for the disappointments brought forth in The League of Incredible Vegetables; although we wanted to take one time shot at making Junior a superhero...

Now for the other two episodes in question: "Monster Manners"

and "Jenna Chive Live!"

I say they're NOT legit LarryBoy episodes, because "Monster Manners"

shows LarryBoy no more than 30% of the time, while in "Jenna Chive Live!",

he's only in it 10% of the time...
-...and Motato tries to sing again... and he sucks at songwriting... (SPOILERS)
-And besides, if I were to watch those two episodes again, then I would only fast-forward to the parts where LarryBoy is in it. (That's just how it is for me.)

So... are there an LarryBoy episodes NOT worth reviewing? Well, I can't speak for other reviewers and/bloggers... but in my case, I'm not going to bother with those two episode, but I will take into consideration the episode "Junior Jetpack,"

because it had more LarryBoy in it. I hope you guys understand.

Whatsoever Critic

Sources:
Veggietales In The House
Veggietales

Courtesy: Big Idea/DreamWorks

No comments:

Post a Comment